Going to lay down and contemplate what this webcomic has done to me
I really liked these panels…
[GGAR is written/drawn by the lovely batlesbo]
One of the rare bittersweet moments in GGaR.
Here is the most recent illustration I did for my webcomic Go Get a Roomie!
Pussies oh my.
Scribd is the world’s largest social reading and publishing site.
Free and amazing.
This story has everything from knights to magic to talking animals to deep and meaningful messages. It’s free to read online and download here so give it a serious go.
If you’d like to see an awesome alternate version in tribute to the original check out http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=345 this version by Chloe C who is a fantastic artist and I love her version as much as the story.
First of all: Dat story is beautiful, and short, easy to read, and inspiring in many ways. Go ahead and read it!
Second of all: It’s quite amazing someone’s mentioned this right now, as my companion is reading the book through my recommendation at this very moment.
Third: Doing Lillian’s own alternate version in my webcomic was so fun to do, and I’m so glad I was able to do it!
i’d be happily surprised if anyone knew who these were and how they are awesome
awmahgawdddd<3333 First fanart of Alice and Woc everrrr<333
I’m moving out in a few days/weeks, and would like to use this occasion to sell a few original, one of a kind, Go Get a Roomie strips so as to be sure to have enough for the move coming up.
So without further ado!
Limited slots are opened: 15 first people who email me at email@example.com I will sell however much strips they want.
Fully sketched, detailed strips: 50-70$
Inked strips: 50-70$
Strips that has less detail/not fully sketched/inked: 25-40$
So there you go: 15 first people who are interested and hit me up with “Original Strips!”, we will see together which you’d like, and what it looks like, and how much it’s worth.
OH AND SHIPPING IS FREE.
I forgot to post this yesterday, but the 8th of May is Roomie’s official birthday! It’s been four years since I have started the webcomic Go Get a Roomie that has been more than a wonderful experience.
I cannot thank Roomie enough for this, nor my amazing readers for the love they have given me.
Hey y’all and alls!
I am in need of your talented little brains and hands. Have a guest strip you’d like to do for Go Get a Roomie? Please follow the guidelines:
- The usual format used is similar to mine: 3-5 panels. But you don’t have to follow it! It can be eight panels, it can be comic strip form, it can be comic page form, heck, it can be a single panel telling a story! You’re pretty free when it comes to formats. I’ll only ask you to resize it to 1100 px wide so it fits on the page. (for guest strips example, you can check out the “Guest Strips Weeks” in the Archives and see for yourself!)
- The style: WHATEVER YOU WANT.
- To avoid: too much bad language, violence, or nudity/sex that turns into porn. I will not accept any discrimination or other tasteless themes.
- Submit it! When you want to send it over, use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Strip” as your title.
- Deadline: 25th of April 2014
- Questions? Ask!
And most importantly: Have fun!! :)
An asexual and pansexual become room-mates and have wacky adventures
The show is called ‘All or Nothing’
Plot twist: the asexual is really super outgoing and is a huge flirt while the pansexual is extremely socially awkward and has trouble ordering coffee let alone getting a date.
my hand slipped
"An asexual and pansexual become room-mates and have wacky adventures"
At first I was like “omg I wish I had that idea for a comic!”
And then I was like “wait”.
Arianod has drawn quite a few fanarts for GGaR. But this one is even more special to me. Remember WOC and the tree? How it’s special to her?
Ugh. This is so perfect. Thank you so much..
Main steps in my Go Get a Roomie strips, from the latest update!
- Sketch on a half piece of paper (usually not as detailed as here)
- Scan and ink over it via photoshop (type in dialogue & ink bubbles first)
- Flat grayscale color, shade with different opacity brushes, then photo filter with 42% red tone, and voila!
Wait, what’s this?
JEESUS KWIST, it’s Ray's handmade “mini-Lazy-Tyke”!!
Yep, an italian fan of mine came over to Brussels a month ago and gave me this alkzdhgu box and inside was a friggin’ aofieheufeiug dream!Lillian miniature and I was like aoizuhfgiugddug.
Just thought I’d pimp it out here. (sorry it took so long!)